From £1050 - 7 nights
- The ideal introduction for experienced skiers looking to discover the magic of ski touring and backcountry skiing
- Develop your ski touring skills by learning the essentials for safe off-piste travel
- Experience a two night hut ski tour staying in a remote mountain refuge on the Grand St Bernard Pass
From £1250 - 8 nights
- Dramatic ski mountaineering among Europe's highest peaks and glaciers.
- Chamonix to Zermatt - arguably the best ski tour in Europe.
- The Haute Route features 120km, 6,000m of ascent and descent through magnificent alpine terrain.
From £1295 - 6 nights
Sea Kayaking in Sardinia: Trip Highlights
- Sea Kayak in Sardinia with Carol Lang, UK qualified sea kayaking guide, on this sea kayaking trip in Sardinia
- Sea kayak across Sardinia's Bay of Orosei on this point to point sea kayaking journey
- Enjoy warm water sea kayaking in the sunshine and swimming in the Mediterranean Sea
From £995 - 7 nights
Trip Highlights - Sea Kayaking Turkey - The Wild Coast:
- Sea Kayak in Turkey with Myles Farnbank, UK qualified sea kayaking guide, on this Turkish sea kayaking adventure
- Journey by sea kayak through the Dalyan Delta before exploring the wild coastline
- Experience hot springs, mud baths, the Tomb of the Kings, ancient ruins - and enjoy swimming in the crystal clear Mediterranean
From £1495 - 6 nights
Sea Kayaking Norway - Trip Highlights:
- Sea Kayak in Norway with Craig Tweedie, UK Qualified Guide with Wilderness Journeys
- Experience a wild, pristine and undeveloped region of the Norwegian Arctic by sea kayak, crossing the Arctic Circle
- A multi-day wilderness sea kayak trip with wonderful arctic flora and fauna
From £1650 - 6 nights
- Discover the wild and dramatic Lofoten Islands, with truly spectacular walks in this unique Arctic landscape
- Tour the islands from your comfortable base in Flakstad, with wonderful walks in each location
- Stay in a restored private traditional old wooden house in a stunning location.
- Experience the delights of exploring the Arctic under the Midnight Sun
From £3995 - 14 nights
Off the beaten track wilderness and cultural trekking in Bhutan, offering the very best experience of this amazing Himalayan Kingdom.
- Get off the beaten-track with Tim Francis, UK qualified Mountain Leader, on this trekking trip to Bhutan
- Experience Himalayan wilderness on arguably the best short trek in Bhutan.
- Exploration of the Paro, Thimphu and Bumthang Valleys, including the Bumthang Tsechu.
From £1295 - 7 nights
World class trekking in Morocco as we explore the passes and valleys of the highest mountain range in North Africa, where we will drink traditional mint tea with the friedly Berber people of Morocco.
Trip Highlights - Trekking Morocco
- World class trekking in the highest mountain range in North Africa
- Village encounters with the friendly and laidback Berber people of the High Atlas
- Stay in Morocco's finest mountain retreat and a luxury boutique hotel in two contrasting locations in the Toubkal National Park
- The Marrakech experience - once seen, never forgotten!
From £2495 - 11 nights
An amazing trekking holiday in the pristine wilderness of the San Rafael National Park on the edge of the Northern Patagonian Ice Field in Chile.
- An incredible wilderness trekking holiday in a truly undiscovered corner of Patagonia.
- Some of the most spectacular scenery in South America - stunning glaciers, mountains and native forests in this UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve.
- Spectacular wild campsites in exquisite locations!
From £2795 - 10 nights
A lodge to lodge trekking holiday in Peru. Trek a remote Inca trail through the Andes, past the beautiful peak of Salkantay, before finishing at Machu Picchu. Stay in wonderful mountain lodges which offer comfort and style.
- Trek across the Andes, following a lesser-known Inca Trail through stunning mountain scenery
- Relax each evening in comfortable mountain lodges, perhaps taking a dip in the hot tub under the stars
- Finish the trek at mystical Machu Picchu - the lost city of the Incas - enjoying a tour of the ruins by a local expert guide.
Cairngorms National Park
Scotland, PH22 1QH
Tel: 01479 420020
© 2013 Wilderness Journeys