Our concise selection of walking and trekking holidays shun the normal hotspots, where you share the trails with countless other trekkers. Instead, we focus on mountain regions with incredible scenery and strong cultural heritage, where the feeling of wilderness still runs deep.
From £2495 - 11 nights
- An incredible wilderness trekking holiday in a truly undiscovered corner of Patagonia.
- Some of the most spectacular scenery in South America - stunning glaciers, mountains and native forests in this UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve.
- Spectacular wild campsites in exquisite locations!
From £3995 - 14 nights
- Get off the beaten-track with Tim Francis, UK qualified Mountain Leader, on this trekking trip to Bhutan
- Experience Himalayan wilderness on arguably the best short trek in Bhutan.
- Exploration of the Paro, Thimphu and Bumthang Valleys, including the Bumthang Tsechu.
From £1295 - 7 nights
Trip Highlights - Trekking Morocco
- World class trekking in the highest mountain range in North Africa
- Village encounters with the friendly and laidback Berber people of the High Atlas
- Stay in Morocco's finest mountain retreat and a luxury boutique hotel in two contrasting locations in the Toubkal National Park
- The Marrakech experience - once seen, never forgotten!
From £1650 - 6 nights
- Discover the wild and dramatic Lofoten Islands, with truly spectacular walks in this unique Arctic landscape
- Tour the islands from your comfortable base in Flakstad, with wonderful walks in each location
- Stay in a restored private traditional old wooden house in a stunning location.
- Experience the delights of exploring the Arctic under the Midnight Sun
From £2795 - 10 nights
- Trek across the Andes, following a lesser-known Inca Trail through stunning mountain scenery
- Relax each evening in comfortable mountain lodges, perhaps taking a dip in the hot tub under the stars
- Finish the trek at mystical Machu Picchu - the lost city of the Incas - enjoying a tour of the ruins by a local expert guide.
Cairngorms National Park
Scotland, PH22 1QH
Tel: 01479 420020
© 2013 Wilderness Journeys